Commercial Property Advice
Managing a property can be daunting and sometimes confusing. We offer commercial property advice to support occupiers whose core business is not property, reassuring landlords and tenants with expert help and advice from qualified chartered surveyors is always at hand.
Our team of experts
Our commercial property team is made up of professional and experienced property experts. Every team member has up-to-date knowledge, and regular training.
How we can help
We will tailor our advice to your individual requirements. Areas where we offer commercial property advice include:
- Corporate property strategy. Property is a vital component in any business strategy. We’ll use our extensive industry knowledge to help.
- Acquisitions and disposals. Once your strategy is in place, our property consultants will help you acquire or dispose of any commercial property.
- Advice on sale and leaseback. Sale and leaseback can be a complex process. Some companies sell premises they occupy to release capital.
- Support with building maintenance and management issues. Managing a commercial building can be time consuming; whether you are the owner or a tenant you are responsible for maintaining the building and responding to any issues that will arise. Let us take the weight off your shoulders by dealing directly with all your building maintenance and management.
- Compliance with health and safety requirements. As a commercial property owner, you must comply with all relevant legal requirements, such as fire safety, electrical and gas tests, and managing asbestos. Our commercial property team can support you in conjunction with specialist health and safety advisors.
Contact us for more information
Please do get in touch with us to find out more about our commercial property advice service.